On 20.4.2021, Ambiente, Christmasworld, Creativeworld and Paperworld will take place together as a purely digital event. The Consumer Goods Digital Day offers the consumer goods industry a place to meet digitally, to exchange ideas and to get information under the current pandemic conditions.
Consumer Goods Digital Day
Experience the digital offer of the Consumer Goods Digital Day and use this digital industry meeting point to exchange ideas. Here you will find up-to-date, tailored information and solutions to the current situation and beyond.
On April 20, 2021, the Consumer Goods Digital Day will be dedicated to "Helping Retailers Help Themselves" in two livestreams. The presentations, keynotes and workshops will be trend- and practice-oriented. Look forward to valuable input and exciting insights that you can immediately apply to your business.
Our digital offer
The Consumer Goods Digital Day gives you the opportunity to meet, exchange ideas and get information in the digital space. The Digital Day will be dedicated to the topic of helping retailers to help themselves, especially against the background that since Ambiente 2020 no more international leading trade fairs with corresponding lecture and supporting programs have been able to take place in Frankfurt. This offer is supplemented by the possibilities of Nextrade as the first order and data management platform in the home and living industry.
- Live streaming: Experience the supporting and conference program in live stream.
- Networking: Get in touch with other participants.
- Order platform: With Nextrade you can order around the clock.
Participation is free of charge. The ticket store for registration opens at the beginning of March.
Good reasons for the Consumer Goods Digital Day
- You will receive concrete solution approaches and future-oriented impulses for your business.
- The programme ﬁnds live on one day - watch exactly what is relevant for you.
- You can exchange ideas and network.